The SUADA data available on this server are provided freely for research purposes. Before registering for an account please read the conditions below and acknowledge that you accept them.
- Data from the projects available on this server may be used freely for research only. Commercial use of the data is not allowed.
- Research is understood as any project organised by a university, scientific institute or similar (private or institutional), for non-commercial research purposes only. A necessary condition for the recognition of non-commercial purposes is that all the results obtained are openly available at delivery costs only, without any delay linked to commercial objectives, and that the research itself is submitted for open publication.
- Although every care has been taken in preparing and testing the data, the SUADA team cannot guarantee that the data are correct in all circumstances; neither does the SUADA team accept any liability whatsoever for any error or omission in the data, or for any loss or damage arising from its use.
- Any person extracting data from this server will accept responsibility for informing all data users of these conditions.
- Data must not be supplied as a whole or in part to any third party without the authorisation of the SUADA leader.
- Articles, papers, or written scientific works of any form, based in whole or in part on data from the GPS network, will contain an acknowledgment to Geonet or IGS.
- Articles, papers, or written scientific works of any form, based in whole or in part on data from the Sofia radiosonde data, will contain an acknowledgment to SUADA team.
- Articles, papers, or written scientific works of any form, based in whole or in part on data from the instruments and instrument networks listed here, will contain an acknowledgment to the SUADA.
- If a paper is based mainly on SUADA data, the author should contact the SUADA leader to discuss optimal use of the data and co-authorship.
We would also very much appreciate receiving copies of papers, which make use of the SUADA data.
If you accept these conditions please enter your details on the registration form and choose the accept button.