Aim of the GNSS4SWEC WG1:
- Coordinate the development of advanced tropospheric products in support of weather forecasting (ultra-fast products, asymmetry monitoring, tomography, multi constellation processing, new products),
- Reprocess and model assessment of consistent tropospheric products for climatology,
- Exploite numerical weather data in precise GNSS positioning,
- Support transfer of knowledge, tools and data exchange.
WG1 contribution Bulgaria
- Establishment of Sofia University GNSS Analysis Centre (SUGAC, 2013),
- First SUGAC GNSS processing campaign - collaboration with Prof.Norman Teferle, (University of Luxembourg, 2014)
- Evaluation of IWV from the numerical weather prediction WRF model using data from SUGAC processing campaign (2015-2016).
WG1 members Bulgaria
GNSS4SWEC official web sites at: 1) KNMI and 2) COST.