Aim of the COST Action GNSS4SWEC (2014-2017) is to:
- develop new, advanced tropospheric products, exploiting the full potential of multi-GNSS water vapour estimates on a wide range of temporal and spatial scales, from real-time monitoring and forecasting of severe weather, to climate research,
- promote the use of meteorological data in GNSS positioning, navigation, and timing services,
- stimulate knowledge transfer and data sharing throughout Europe.
GNSS4SWEC working groups
- WG1 - Advanced Processing Techniques,
- WG2 - Use of GNSS tropospheric products for high resolution NWP and sever weather forecasting,
- WG3 - Use of GNSS tropospheric products for climate monitoring.
GNSS4SWEC team Bulgaria
Bulgarian members attending the GNSS4SWEC summer school and WG meeting at GFZ, Potsdam in September 2016.